Recline in the 1 Series Massage Chair and treat sore muscles in your neck, shoulder, back, legs and calves, all in the comfort of your own home.
Full Body Massage
- The four pairs of kneading massage hands have been designed to replicate the same movement techniques used by professional massage therapists.
- The kneading massage hands are ideal for the relaxation and stimulation of soft tissue and muscle joints in the body as they penetrate neck, shoulder, back and waist muscles.
- A choice of 5 different massage functions: finger pressing (shiatsu), patting, kneading, knocking and kneading & patting can be selected via the control panel.
- Manually adjust the speed, intensity, width and direction of the massage hands via the remote control with a choice of up to 5 settings.
- Recline the 1 Series at the touch of a button from upright to near-flat. The backrest and leg unit can be reclined independently via the remote control to offer the most comfortable massage position.
- 25 massage airbags work in synchronisation with the massage rollers to relieve stress & tension, as well as actively stimulate blood flow.
- Any of the 4 automatic massage programs can be selected via the remote control for quick and easy relaxation.
Legs, Calves and Feet
- Magnetic therapy is available in the 1 Series by the presence of in-built magnets in the calf unit. These magnets use static energy to relieve stress and pain in the legs, ankles and feet.
- The leg unit is fitted with kneading calf massagers and 12 airbags that massage and rejuvenate leg muscles.
- The calf rest can be extended by up to 23cm to cater for users’ different heights.
Material and Inclusions
- The 1 Series is covered in piano black, long lasting man-made leather and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Castor wheels are located at the rear of the chair for easy mobility.
- A 12-month manufacturer’s warranty is included.
- One Life is proudly Australian owned and operated.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other One Life Massage Chairs users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.