Benefits of Massage
The ultimate massage treatment for your body
All One Life products have been designed to offer the ultimate massage treatment for your body. We have achieved this by carefully studying the massage styles used by health care professionals and massage specialists and have implemented these techniques into our products.
Our products have been proven to:
We have designed our range of products to suit any lounge room so you can relax and enjoy a massage in the comfort of your own home whilst watching TV or reading a book.
With a One Life Massage Chair you can enjoy a massage at whatever day and time suits you. If you regularly spend over $100 with a massage therapist, you can afford to own your own massage chair in no time at all.
Relieve your stress with our range of massage products
The ancient Chinese starting using massage techniques as far back as 5,000BC as they found that massage provided a roadmap of stress that could be released from the body.
Most people don't realise how much stress they're carrying until they have a therapeutic massage. Once you start to learning about how and where stress lodges in your body, you can reduce the effects caused by stress and muscle fatigue by using our range of massage products.
Many of our products feature the Shiatsu massage technique. Shiatsu is often prescribed for injuries and chronic pain and works at softening the deep tissue muscles and is designed to break up adhesions. This allows muscles to become elastic and flexible and return to their natural state. The body becomes free of spasms, reduces pain and increases its range of motion.
Another major feature of our massage products is the ability to control the width and height of the massage rollers to pin-point the exact area of the body you require. People suffering from back problems or muscle injuries will find the "width" and "back stretch" features an excellent solution for muscle treatment.
Our range of massage products can benefit many different emotional, mental and physical effects on the body. Examples include:• Greater joint flexibility and range of motion
• Increased ease and efficiency of movement
• Increase circulation of lymph fluids and blood circulation to the immune and nervous system
• Relief of tension-related or eye strain headaches
• Improve posture
• Faster healing from pulled muscles and sprained ligaments
• Reduce pain, swelling, and formation of scar tissue following injury
• Reduce blood pressure
• Reduce levels of anxiety
• Provide a sense of being unified and in harmony
• Feeling of holistic well-being
• Increased awareness of mind-body connection
• Enhance self image
• Increase capability for clearer thinking
• Reduce mental stress: a calm mind and new state of alertness
• Greater ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately
• Deep relaxation and stress reduction
• Healthier, better nourished skin
• Relief of muscle tension and stiffness
• Reduced muscle spasm and tension
• General health maintenance
• Relief from entrapment of nerves in muscle
• Promotes deeper and easier breathing
View the video clip of the intelligent 3D massage rollers in the back rest of the 6 Series Massage chair. An upgraded version of this mechanism is also in our current 7 Series chair.
The 3D massage rollers have the ability to move up and down, left and right as well as forward and backwards matching the curvature of your back. The unique 3D movement of the massage rollers provides you with the ulitmate customised massage experience.
Please contact us and experience the intelligent 3D massage technology for yourself.